10.10.2013

:)

Enough

I just want you to know that I'm still holding on to your promise
 The only thing that proves me 
once there was something going on between us
Though, I'm not going to force myself into your life
I understand enough that you probably see me just like another
So I genuinely willing to just accept the fact that we don't belong
 But just so you know
I admire you enough to will always wish you the best.
Because I believe you deserves the best
You are a good guy
At least I know enough to tell them that
For once upon a time you were my life saver
I'm forever grateful
As about that promise, Once you told me that
you were trying to be a grown man
And you were going to talk to me to prove me that
I never once asked you to do that
So I still don't know what it was that you were trying to prove
Now I'm still waiting
But I care about you enough to understand
that it's almost impossible to happen
I'm stupid 
Because it seems like I will be waiting for nothing
But at least I have something to hold on to
For me, its enough.


Tata.

No comments:

Post a Comment