7.13.2013

Serenity


It's Saturday night.
I'm currently in my room listening to a bunch of mellow songs and also the rain as it patters outside. It's cold so I'm also sitting with a blanket on as I type this. I feel at ease like this. It's soothing me. It's funny that something as simple as a pitter-patter of the rain can makes me happy. Hiding under my blanket and singing along to a song makes me feel contented. It' a proof that happiness is easy.

Happiness doesn't have to be something extraordinary and you can find happiness anywhere and anytime. You don't have to wait for something to happen or someone to make it happen. Feeling grateful and just thankful with your life can also makes you happy.

So, rather than waiting for something to make you happy, I suggest you to just notice and be aware about the simplest thing in your life that will make you feel eternally grateful to just be here and live.

Happy Saturday, enjoy your weekend in this Holy month!


Tata.

No comments:

Post a Comment