7.22.2013

Day #5 and #6


I knowwww I've been abandoning the 30 days challenge because I was honestly not in the mood to write about something that is not exactly my current feeling which is you probably already knew about. Oh well now I'm about to make it up with 2 challenges all at once.


Day #5

Something I don't leave the house without, I honestly think my answer would be the answer that most people would give for such a question. I can't leave my house without my phone of course. And it's best friend which is the earphone. If don't bring those two when I go out of the house, I would probably be really awkward and I'm already awkward as it is.


Day #6

Love. Lo-ve. L-o-v-e. Love? Love! Seriously I have no idea what I should write on this part. I don't know what the challenger expected me to do. I mean am I suppose to describe love? Because well I don't think anybody would up for the challenge. I can't describe love. All I know is, love is beautiful but painful. Love is a joy but also maddening. Love is a magical thing but it turns out that love can also be terrible. 

All I know when I fall in love with someone, that person can make my heart beat so fast, My fingers tremble, My knees weak, My head spinning, My emotions are all jumble up. Due to the fact that He's near me. And most of the time I would become the most incoherent person you know. 

When I fall in love with someone, I will notice the tiniest little thing about him. Like the way he laugh, the way he speak, the way he look at people.

Haha. I don't even know what I write above. Please bear with me. I know I'm so cheesy when it comes to stuff like this. I can't help it. 

Tata.

No comments:

Post a Comment