7.27.2013

My personal therapy


In a serious need of a new journal.
Blog is great but I can't always post stuff in here because I don't always connect to internet, I still love the feeling of using gel pen and paper, and the last, sometimes I want to write something that is just too personal to type in here. It's not like I have so much reader on my blog or anything. Oh well you get me. Anyway there is just so much stuffs that I want to write but I have no journal because the last one is full already.

If you don't know, I've been writing on a journal since I was a kid. My first diary was when I was in 3rd grade elementary school and I still have it until now. The cover of my first ever diary is F4 or what you called Fantastic four. You remember them? That's right. Meteor Garden. Hahah. I got it from my teacher as a gift because I got the first rank in class. It started out as a silly thing. I would write about these random fact about my self and also about all my friends and their random facts. And as the time progressed, my writing turned out into something more personal. Like when I was having a bad day or when I was annoyed with one of my friends or even when I had a crush on someone. After that, writing on a diary or journal has become my thing. I was always have a diary so when I had something to tell I could always write.

Now, writing have become one of my personal therapy. Some girls find shopping as their therapy when they are having a bad day but I would just lock my self in my room, listening to my playlist and then write. It's not like I don't like shopping because I do. But not as much as the frequency of a shopper to the point that you call me shopaholic. Nope. I would just write. I would write about almost everything that happens in my daily life. My diaries are my secret keeper and the best part is they won't ever tell. Not only my personal therapy but writing is a hobby to me. I'm not only writing about my personal life. Sometimes I write about global issues that is interesting for me. Sometimes I write poems and short stories. I tried several times writing lyrics but it didn't really end up well so I stopped haha.

One day I wish I could become a writer and would find my own book on a shelf in the bookstore and have people tell me that my book is inspiring or I hope help them in some way. Just like some writers helped and inspired me with their book.

No comments:

Post a Comment