6.16.2013

Day #2


Back to the challenge!

I'm supposed to write about song in the moment today, a song that match with my mood today. My mood today was okay. I was not in a really good mood nor in a really bad mood. I was for lack of a better word.. content. Today was peaceful enough. Nothing to worry about. But one thing to be worried about I suppose, STATISTIC. Yeap. There's that. I don't know what to do about that one except hoping for a miracle.

Aside from all that, I do have one song of the day because I was listening to this song allll day. In fact, as I write this, I'm listening to the said song. Its "Big when I was little" by Eliza doolittle, one of my favorite singer. Its her brand new song and I guess its her first single from her second studio album which, I guess, is going to drop out anytime this year (!!!!) I really like the song, its quite a nostalgic song especially if you're from 90's. I mean the references about posh spice, nintendo and zigzag hair. And its so Eliza.

Give it a listen HERE.

By the way I can already smell long holiday. For those of you who still have final test to go through (me included) Hang in there, summer holiday is only days away. Have a nice weekend!



Adieu, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment