6.14.2013

30 days challenge


Hello,
Have you noticed something different on my blog? Yeah, you probably have. I'm still trying to figure out how to make it look nicer and simpler and so far this is what I can do. Anyway, I was just blog walking the other day when I found out this 30 days challenge which I think is something quiet interesting to do. And since these days I'm kind of ran out of ideas about what I should post on my blog, I think this challenge will help because I'm going to write about different things for 30 days!

Starting tomorrow I'm going to write these things:

  • Day #1 . Introduce yourself , post recent picture of you and 10 random facts about you
  • Day #2. Song to match your mood today
  • Day #3 A picture of something that makes you happy 
  • Day #4 Your zodiac sign and if you think it fits your personality 
  • Day #5 Something you don't leave the house without 
  • Day #6 Love 
  • Day #7 How you hope your future would be
  • Day #8 Something you miss
  • Day #9 Your favorite movie
  • Day #10 Your favorite picture with your bestfriend
  • Day #11 Your dream wedding
  • Day #12 Put your playlist on shuffle, and write what memory you had in mind when u heard the songs 
  • Day #13 Somewhere you'd like to move or visit
  • Day #14 Your Childhood facts 
  • Day #15 What kind of person that attracts you
  • Day #16 Your dream conversation with your idol
  • Day #17 Dream House
  • Day #18 Whats in your head right now
  • Day #19 Describe one thing that is located near you 
  • Day #20 Describe what kind of moment that makes you blush
  • Day #21 Give pictures of 5 guys that you find attractive
  • Day #22 Your dream bedroom
  • Day #23 wrote a letter to someone you know 
  • Day #24 Nicknames
  • Day #25 What kind of person that you find annoying
  • Day #26 your favorite place to hang out
  • Day #27 what you have wished about today
  • Day #28 If you have your own invisibility cloak, what are you going to do with it?
  • Day #29 Goals for the next 30 days
  • Day #30 Your highs and lows of this month 

I'm so excited to write!!
Bonne nuit, fais de beaux rêves. adieu. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment