5.11.2013

Girl, let me love you!


One afternoon in a chronic remorse
She sat there pondering about the complexity that is her life
The wind passed by as it tore her soul in every gust
Then she turned the radio on hoping for a glee
She listened to the stranger babbling vigorously
She almost didn't care
And the stranger put a song that she didn't know about
She clammed up in wonder
As she tried to absorb in every lyrics
She thought "This is amazing.." and triggered something in her mind
The song was reviving her pent up longing towards a feeling
A familiar yet unknown feeling
That once upon a time enslaving her into a dewy-eyed lover
She soaked up the lyrics into her mind
Fantasizing that a perfect gentleman would serenade her the words..

"Much as you blame yourself, you can't be blamed for the way that you feel. Had no example of a love that was even remotely real. How can you understand something that you never had ? baby, if you let me, I can help you out with all of that"


She thought "Yes, I had no example of a real love.. or I think so.. I don't know."
"Having a relationship in the past doesn't mean you had a real love.." She thought to herself 
As she went to absorb thoroughly she found herself even more engrossed

"Girl let me love you And I will love you until you learn to love yourself. Girl let me love you I know your trouble don't be afraid, girl let me help. Girl let me love you a heart of numbness gets brought to life I'll take you there"

"I feel like I'm the girl you are singing about!" She claimed.
A gentleman with his guitar then knelt to the ground and sing the crowning part of that elegy

"I can see the pain behind your eyes. It's been there for quite a while I just wanna be the one to remind you what it is to smile I would like to show you what true love can really do.."

Then she smiled to herself. It's befitting with her current state
It got her to ponder how on earth could he see the pain in her eyes ? 
Her mind was incapable to accept the fact that
Someone knew her vulnerability but willing to love her
Someone was capable of loving just as much.
She thought that no one could ever love her as much as she love someone.
She thought that she would always be the one who loves more
It's already been engraved in her little soul.
As she decided to ask the gentleman, he was nowhere to be found
She tried to search for a little evidence
That he's been there before
A Minute passed and she found nothing
"He's gone with the wind" she mumbled
Her afternoon then back into a perfect sorrow.

Little did she know that the gentleman who's willing to love her was never there.


Tata, xx



No comments:

Post a Comment